EFT Language Skills Masterclass
Will you benefit from this day?
If you have undertaken some EFT training already, this one-day masterclass will provide you with a host on new ideas to increase your language skills at all stages of the client treatment process.
The power of words is recognised in EFT, but attention is often limited to the set-phrase only. In fourteen years of using EFT I have learned a great deal of how to use language with EFT. Some I have learned from others within the energy psychology field, some I have learned from other disciplines, and some patterns I have developed myself.
This is a unique event which is unavailable elsewhere and early booking is highly recommended.
What you will learn
- Questioning techniques to uncover and clarify issues
- What to ask, when to ask it, how to ask it
- Includes NLP Meta Model and Milton Model patterns
- Reframing issues prior to tapping
- Setting things up even before the "set-up"
- Creating set-up phrases that have impact
- Countless options beyond the standard phrases
- 1st 2nd & 3rd person statements
- Effective language patterns while tapping
- What to say when tapping at each point
- Shifting attention while tapping
- Creating a rhythm and a story pattern
- Creating a polarity response
- Using humour sensitively but powerfully
- Dialogue with parts e.g. inner child, critic etc.
- Language patterns to shift specific emotions and beliefs
- Understanding the structure of limiting emotions and beliefs
- Phrases that will help to dissolve those structures
- Phrases for different personality styles
- Basic introduction to personality styles using the Enneagram model
- How to adapt what you say for different personalities
- Completing a session
- Dealing with clients' doubts
- How to round the session off positively and smoothly
"A very good next step beyond the EFT Level 1 & 2 courses and an exploration of how other options can help clients who may be stuck or to accelerare progress" - Steve Tonry, Coach.
Participants will be awarded a certificate of completion in EFT language Skills.
This course is currently available on the following date:
- Sunday 18th August 2013
Language for a Change (117.6 kb)
Some introductory tips on the use of language with EFT.
Mastering EFT Language Skills (437.2 kb)
Creating language patterns to improve effectiveness with EFT
Booking options Book securely online below by means of credit card, debit card or PayPal account. Alternatively book by post by printing an application form from this site, and posting it with a cheque for the deposit or full fee.
Book This Course: Sunday, 18th August, 2013
Sunday, 18th August, 2013 for 1 days
Full Early Bird Fee per person: £60.00
20% Discount ends 28/07/2013
Regular price per person:£75.00
Deposit per person: £25.00
Click here to view Google Map
Waverley Day Centre
65 Waverley Road