EFT Certification Training
The Next Generation EFT Training
From 2012 this EFT training replaced the old Levels 1, 2 and 3. After providing EFT courses since 1999, much has changed, and this qualification is the new 'gold standard' set by the Association for Meridian Therapies (AMT). It contains the most up to date techniques and approaches for the mastery of EFT.
If you have some understanding of the basic principles of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), then this training will guide you to a professional level over three days of discovery and personal development. It is suggested that you have at least read a book such as "Adventures in EFT" or experienced EFT with a qualified practitioner.
On this 3-day practical EFT training, you will learn mastery of this amazing tapping technique, with lots of opportunity for practise, asking questions and having fun. You will build your learning to a highly effective level meaning that you leave feeling skilled and inspired!
The EFT Master Practioner Training is divided into the following 12 units:
- Discovering EFT
- How EFT works and explaining it clearly
- Recognising the problems that EFT can address
- Using the EFT protocol skilfully
- Reversing Energy Body Stress
- Treating energy blockages with EFT
- Building a stress-free path to the problem
- Understanding the importance of breathing, movement and feedback
- The EFT Story
- The EFT story protocol
- How to know what to tap for first and next
- Marking out set-up phrases from the client's story
- The Professional EFT Practitioner
- Working with EFT professionally
- Using records, handouts and homestudy materials
- Structure and time in an EFT session
- Extremely Focused Treatments
- Focusing EFT on memories and events
- Understanding the concept of energy body memories
- Using the EFT body protocol
- Working with Aspects
- Explaining the aspect model to the client
- How to use EFT for proxy tapping
- Unravelling aspects for tapping
- Emotions and Energy
- Understanding the connection between emotions and the energy system
- Guiding the client to discover the emotion behind the problem
- Working with chronic pain and residual pain
- Resolving unfinished events and events' echoes
- Working with guiding stars and apparent positive events
- Using positve affirmations effectively
- Mind Changes
- Understanding how beliefs are formed
- Using EFT to clear limiting beliefs
- Installling positve beliefs with EFT
- Energetic Relationships
- EFT for Improving relationships
- Working with groups with EFT
- Autogenic Reality
- Understanding the concept of the autogenic mind
- Dealing with stress and the energy mind
- Using EFT with metaphors
- The EFT Master Practitioner
- Developing your intuition
- Creating the best relationship with the client
- The EFT Master Practitioner core skills review
Why Take This EFT Course With Peter?
|Peter Delves has been pioneering EFT training in the UK since 1999 and has been instrumental in training and guiding of new trainers on behalf of the AMT. He has trained directly with Gary Craig, Silvia Hartmann, Ananga Sivyer and many other leading developers in the field. Peter is highly respected for his training style and effective work with clients and has been a frequent and popular guest presenter at the European Energy Psychology Conference from 2002 to 2011. With over 17 years experience as a therapist (including hypnotherapy and NLP), Peter brings a breadth of skills and knowledge to his training which enriches the application of EFT.
Go to compare our EFT training with others
What people say
"I think the course is a mega leap forward in presentation of what EFT means, what it does, how it works and the effect that it has". Carole Howard, Energist
"A unique course that teaches, develops and motivates experienced therapists and newcomers with equal effect". Tom White Cam Therapist
"I enjoyed the 'new look' EFT. It certainly seemed to really flow through the procedure very smoothly and I believe will enhance an already brilliant tool. Peter's deceptively casual delivery takes you into the lenghts and breadths of energy therapy with utmost clarity and perception". Susie Davies, Retired...but a wannabe therapist!
Course Fee & Inclusions
The Fee of £365 includes 240 page course manual, EFT Master Practitioner Certification with the AMT and a year's membership.
The early bird rate applies if paid in full at least 3 weeks prior to the course.
This course is currently available on the following date:
Friday to Sunday 17-19 May 2013
Friday to Sunday 20-22 September 2013
To see further details and book this course just click on the "Book This Course" header at the bottom of this page for the dates you require.
Booking options Book securely online below by means of credit card, debit card or PayPal account. Alternatively book by post by printing an application form from this site, and posting it with a cheque for the deposit or full fee.
Book This Course: Friday, 20th September, 2013 to Sunday, 22nd September, 2013
Friday, 20th September, 2013 for 3 days
Full Early Bird Fee per person: £346.75
5% Discount ends 30/08/2013
Regular price per person:£365.00
Deposit per person: £25.00
Click here to view Google Map
Waverley Day Centre
65 Waverley Road