AMT Trainers Training
About this Training
The one-day trainers’ training provides the format, materials and support for structuring and delivering the AMT courses in which applicants are qualified. It does not include teaching “training skills”, which they must possess already.
Prospective trainers need to have:
- An AMT certificate at EFT Master Practitioner level.
- At least 6 months experience at Master Practitioner level, and therefore a thorough working knowledge of the techniques.
- A commitment to “apprentice” by facilitating AMT training with an AMT trainer.
- Extensive experience and skills in workshop facilitation.
- A commitment to personal and professional development through Energy Psychology.
Once essential qualifications and experience have been acquired, you may apply to become a trainer, enclosing a brief CV which should indicate how you meet the above criteria. Training payment should also be included and will be processed once acceptance onto the training has been finalised.
Where & When?
Date: Thursday 5th December 2013
Times: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Course Fees: £295
An additional trainer's registration fee of £100, made payable to the AMT, will be due on the day of the training. This fee is renewable annually.