NLP for Management Development
Why This NLP Training?
On this one day NLP training course delegates will be introduced to the principles of NLP, and provided with the opportunity to enhance their management skills in the workplace. These include influencing skills, motivation and the ability to achieve objectives.
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) began developing when two people asked the simple but profound question "What makes the difference between someone who is competent at a skill and someone who is excellent?" They discovered that they were able to study, and model skills in others and pass these skills on. NLP, therefore, offers a variety of techniques and practical skills for making changes in your own and other's behaviour.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the underlying principles of NLP
- Apply NLP to work and personal objectives
- Communicate and influence more effectively
- Creating well-formed outcomes
- How to consistently achieve goals and objectives
- Sensory awareness when communicating
- How to understand body language and use it constructively
- Triggering motivation in yourself and others
- How to recognise the different motivation patterns and adapt accordingly
- Skills that earn attention, co-operation and trust
- How to develop rapport and overcome resistance
- Anchoring positive states
- How to access resourceful feelings such as confidence and relaxation
Who will benefit?
Managers, trainers, HR personnel and other professionals.
Course Presenter - Peter Delves MCIPD
Peter is a Warwickshire-based training consultant and NLP Trainer. For over 20 years he has been teaching NLP to managers and professionals in both the public and private sectors throughout the UK.
Peter's many corporate clients include Ericsson Intracom Ltd., Warwickshire County Council and Coventry University. He is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development and his NLP courses have a reputation for being highly participative, thought-provoking and fun.
How to book a training
Our corporate courses are commissioned by organisations for "in-house" training. The course calendar gives details of our open courses only. If you would like a quote for delivering this course in house, please feel free to email us or call (01926) 856746.
Peter also provides NLP coaching which can be undertaken face-to-face or by telephone. Peter works from Kenilworth, Warwickshire which is is within easy reach of Coventry, Birmingham and the West Midlands. The nearest train stations are Coventry and Leamington Spa with good links to London, Leicester, Nottingham, the East Midlands and the rest of the UK. Please feel free to email us or call (01926) 856746.